We continue to follow all CDC guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to keep our customers and our staff safe. Below you will find example of some of our daily procedures:
- Masks are strictly enforced
- We disinfect common touch points hourly, and the counter is wiped down after each customer
- Dressing rooms are sanitized after each use, and clothing that is tried on is quarantined for 24 hours and then thoroughly steamed before it returns to the sales floor
- Hand sanitizer is required before entering the shop, and we have additional hands-free sanitizer stations throughout the store
- A maximum amount of 10 customers is allowed in the store at one time
- Staff are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently
- Our door will stay open to reduce touch points and increase air circulation, as well as having the central air circulating at all times
Additionally, if you are feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
While we appreciate seeing our customers in person, we ask that you shop from our website when possible. We are offering $5 local delivery, free shipping on orders over $100 and of course, free curbside/in-store pickup.
If you are interested in booking a private shopping appointment, send us a message.